Image email signatures are all over the place. Open your email application and you will find many.
A Photo does look impressive, however you will benefit a lot more from an HTML signature.
Here’s why you should use a professional HTML email signature.
Why use HTML instead of just a photo?
- Your email is more likely to be flagged as SPAM, because your text:image ratio would be a lot lower. Emails should contain more text than photos. Spam filters use the text:image ratio algorithm to detect spam.
- Should an email server block the images then your recipient would still see your Name, Contact Number, Email address and all the other text in the signature. With just an image the recipient won’t see anything.
- With HTML you can have more links in your email than with just one image you can only have one link. For example: You can have your social medial links added. with an image signature this is not possible.
HTML Signatures are best for Marketing
Some people choose to insert links to relevant services or products that can help a lot with marketing. I once saw an email of someone introducing a new service using the footer of their email signature. It’s basically free marketing every time someone in your organisation sends an email.
Simplify Email Signature Management
- Ensure Brand Consistency.
- Optimize Marketing Campaigns.
- Maintain Legal Compliance.
- Marketing Consistency.